Application Sales Specialist – Vision, Auto ID & LIDARS
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Last Day to Apply: November 22, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY: This role has primary accountability to increase SICK Factory Automation product sales (Vision, Auto ID & LIDARS) in the Canadian market by working closely with our distribution network. This involves joint sales calls with distributor sales people, conducting application and product training for distributors and customers, making presentations and product demonstrations, and reviewing customer applications in order to recommend the best technical product solution. Secondary accountability: conduct sales growth activities with customers on a direct basis as per agreed upon targets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Implement SICK standardized sales processes for Territory, Account, Opportunity and Call Management to support planning to optimize sales performance.
- Fully utilize SICK CRM tools.
- Perform sales support functions with Customer Service and MPMs (Market Product Managers) such as managing special pricing requests, trial and sample orders, product demonstrations and application advice, order expediting or recommendation of alternative products.
- Actively plan, promote and execute customer presentations and “lunch and learns” in conjunction with distributor sales people.
- Regularly interact in pro-active manner with distributor locations by providing monthly or quarterly product updates, either at their locations or via Webex sessions. Goal here is to maintain visibility to customers and build relationships.
- Track and measure sales results; monitor sample requests, active trial orders, lead follow ups; quote requests and demo case loaners.
- Focus on cross divisional training in order to recognize opportunities for all Factory Automation products.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
|YTD Div Sales|
|YTD Div % to Plan Actual|
|% of Total Plan that is Division|
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required.
- Promote culture of safety first and follow all QMS objectives.